Personal Information Protection Policies
1. Basic policy
2. Gathering and Use of Personal Information
- 2.1The Company gathers information within the scope of its business and using appropriate means, while clearly stating the purpose of use.
- 2.2The Company uses personal information within the scope necessary to fulfill the purpose of use. Under no circumstances will the Company use your personal information for purposes other than the stated purpose of use, without your consent.
3. Disclosure, Amendment and Deletion of Personal Data
If requested by you or a legally prescribed representative, we will disclose, amend or delete personal data upon verifying your identity. We will respond to your request within reason and without delay, according to the spirit of the law.
4. Management of Personal Data
- 4.1The Company appoints a person responsible for management of personal information, who strictly supervises against any unauthorized internal use of personal information. Furthermore, the Company implements proper and reasonable security measures both technically and for the organization, against risks involving unauthorized access from the outside, or the loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information.
- 4.2The Company endeavors to ensure that personal data in its possession is kept accurate and up to date as much as possible.
- 4.3The Company ensures that all persons who perform work at the Company are made to understand the importance of personal information protection. The Company implements regular and continuous education and training to ensure that personal information protection measures are implemented.
- 4.4The Company may jointly use personal data with a third party, or contract an outside party to perform work such as information processing that may encompass personal data. The Company only selects subcontractors that fully meet certain standards for personal information protection, and contractually specifies that subcontractors meet certain requirements for personal information protection. In addition, the Company engages in suitable administration of subcontractors.
- 4.5The Company will not disclose or provide personal data to a third party, other than a joint user of the data or a subcontractor as specified in Item 4.4, without your consent or unless permitted by law.
- * Regarding SSL
As a safety measure, personal information entered on the "inquiries" page is protected with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology.